Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to The Most Beautiful Churches blog!

This blog will document my search for the most beautiful churches in the world, focusing on the churches in the United States. Obviously, many of the most beautiful churches in the United States will be located in the 13 original colonies, particularly in the New England area, as these areas had the highest concentrations of people for the longest amount of time. But of course there will be many other beautiful churches in many other states. My goal will be to find at least one church in every state that fits in the category of "Most Beautiful Churches", but I will not change my standards simply to include one from every state. Each church must merit the distinction of being included in the list.

Along the way, I am sure to find some churches that would fit in the opposite category, "Ugliest Churches". These churches will also be posted on the website for your perusal.

No comments:

Post a Comment